Monday, August 4, 2008

Holy shit, the shows at Bodega are getting wild baby! Last couple of times were out of hand. Firstly I present you Attitude Problem. This is fight music. For real. Three guys playing fast heavy core and a singer... who doesn't sing. Instead he just fucking fought with every public member. He broke two tables, two chairs, a light and a microphone. I seriously have never seen anything like it. I guess this is sort of what GG Allin might have been like. I smashed a beer on his head, which he seemed to appreciate. Here is the man himself and the souvenir he left on the wall.


The last night we saw Monotonix, a band from Israel who went ape shit. The club was packed and I jumped around so much I lost the three kilos and a half that make up my total body mass. I am now a wisp of smoke with fingers. Shit a brick, that was fun fun fun. 


No comments: