Monday, July 21, 2008


Where did the last few weeks go? Let me go back a bit.
It seems that everyday there are interesting events to go to in New York. 
-I've been to a punk party on a boat, floating down the East River, with Captain Birdseyesteering, and a bunch of hipsters rockin' the boat like it's 1977.

-Went to the Os Gemeos exhibition, which was so good I fell to the ground and lay there sucking my thumb for a few hours. Gave props to one of the Pandolfo's and saw 'Seen'.

-My friend Andy is doing a series of interviews for a magazine. Last Thursday he invited me along and we met up with Dj Funk, who told us all about how he loves bitches, ass, money, titys, ho's, booty, benjamins, honeybabies, sweet honeybabies, hundreds, and from time to time ladies (nasty ladies). It was kind of cool to be dancing on stage with him though.

-Met some uber rich kids and had a night on acid on top of a building overlooking Central Park. The building's entrance looked like Palatul Mogosaia. I thought the apartment was incredible, with high ceilings, marble, and huge full length mirrors. That was until I heard a 'ping', the doors opened and I stepped out of what was in fact the lift. These kids were a bunch of flat line freaks. They're detachment from reality and their tripe conversation was worthy of praise. So I got the fuck out of there as quickly as my legs stopped being made out of spoons.

-The loft where I'm at is nice but hot as fuck. I'm staying just off Bedford which has the largest concentration of hipsters per square metre in the world. Some of these people are so hot their faces have melted off and they just have an odd melange of pink muscle tissue and cream bone, yet they're still fucking hot.

-The neighbourhood is cool though. Next door we have Mc Carren pool park, where they're doing free concerts every Sunday. This weekend I saw Fuck Buttons, The Liars, and Andrew WK Djing. Next week is The Ting Tings and Mgmt. Hell yeah.


- There's a lot to do in Ny, but like everywhere I go, it seems people just hang around with their clique, and do what they always do. They all have fun and they're all bored of having the same fun over and over again. 

-Aaaaand I finally finished the second mural at the Bodega, which is like my New York Ota's.



No comments: