Friday, May 30, 2008

The heat from the NY sun is making my manjuices boil. I'm stuck on the 12th floor of 13thand 5th, homeless and hungry. Today I had to move out of Brooklyn, as Nicole's sister is coming into town. Now I'm waiting for my childhood friend Christopher to finish his goddamn corporate job so I can go crash at his for the weekend. Looking for a flat, preferably back in Brooklyn, too many people here in the City. Plus I also recently met Mr. Boutique, a self proclaimed 'hustler' who wanted to sell me all kinds of shit from his plastic bags. He said he could find anything, and when I inquired about a certain medicinal plant off he scooted, and amazingly re-appeared 10 minutes later with the goods. I bought him a beer and for the next two hours we chatted, mostly about how much booty he got and how much the honeybabies love his man sword. He could also rap, and had a young sidekick called Lil Wow. I feel like now I only have to be shot at, or shoot someone, to fullfill my NY experience.
ALso checked out my mate Andy's new space, where he is gonna have a club and gallery, which will be launched for his birthday next week. Andy runs a wicked magazine called chief mag. Check it here:

http://www.chiefmag.com

He's gonna do a big bash with a bunch of bands, one of which are friends and maniacs Ninjasonik:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs6u3at4jTw

I'm also going to go on a roadtrip with him to the Bonaroo festival, in Tenesse, might stop of at Graceland for one of them great peanut butter, jam, and banana fried sandwiches the King of rockandroll used to love so much.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cool cool news,
remember, if you see something, say something :)
yoyoyo, à bientot!

i'mwiththepilots said...

heeeeeeeeei, so glad you're good.take care :) b.

Cristi Neagoe said...

already here, mr. sinboy? let's sin together. what are u up to tonight? wanna meet my chilean friend? hei, u have my phone number and all on goddamn facebook. hu-ha!

Zander said...

get of the horse and write some more gdamn entries andy!